Fraud/Financial Crime Analytics Consultant
£60,000 - £95,000 + Bonus + Benefits
We have an exciting new position available with a Consultancy Firm. They are seeking a Fraud Analytics Consultant who has strong technical and communicational skills to join their award-winning team.
You will be working with one of the best known Consultancy Firm in the UK with global reach and an outstanding reputation for their service that they provide. they are launching a new initiative to combat client fraud within their business.
As a Fraud Analytics Consultant, you will be responsible for:
- Monitoring fraud losses using a variety of analytical tools SQL.
- Establishing the root cause and take corrective action.
- Running Gap analysis on client site and provide inside
- Working along side other teams across the business to ensure they include fraud mitigation strategies.
- Building, implementing and monitoring new fraud tools and strategies from scratch whilst minimising resultant client impact
Your Skills and Knowledge
- Educated to a degree level.
- Must be able to code using SQL
- Strong numerical skills.
- Analytically minded.
- Technical aptitude to pick up and work with multiple systems (Actimize)
- Flexible working
- Industry award winning recognition
- Award winning Development programme
- Getting to work with the newest technology
- Private health insurance
- Breakfast, drinks and snacks
How to Apply
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Alan Parker via the Apply link on this page.