Fraud Analytics Manager
£35,000 - £45,000 + Bonus + Benefits
Are you looking for your next step in your career and want to progress to a Manager in one of the UK's largest financial institutions then have a look below
We have an exciting new position available with one of the leading banks the UK. They are seeking a fraud Analytics manager who has strong technical and communicational skills to join their award-winning team.
You will be working with one of the top banks in the UK with global reach and an outstanding reputation for their ability to successfully combat fraudulent activity. they are launching a new initiative to combat the growing trend in push payment fraud. This is a brand new role to the company and will be a mixture of scam and fraud analytics.
As fraud analytics manager, you will be responsible for:
- Monitoring fraud losses using a variety of analytical tools such as SQL, SAS.
- Establishing the root cause and take corrective action.
- Working along side other teams across the business to ensure they include fraud mitigation strategies.
- Help fight the ever growing push payments fraud activities on customers devices
Your Skills and Knowledge
- Educated to a degree level.
- Must be able to use SAS/SQL or similar data management tools
- Strong numerical skills.
- Analytically minded.
- Use of Falcon is beneficial but not essential
- Flexible working
- Industry award winning recognition
- Award winning Development programme
- Getting to work with the newest technology
How to Apply
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Alan Parker via the Apply link on this page