An innovative and high growth tech company is looking for an ambitious Financial Analyst to join their growing team based in the Uxbridge area. Some time will also be spent in the Central London offices.
This tech business is at the cutting edge of developing brand new and exciting disruptive technology within its industry and the Financial Analyst will become a crucial figure in helping the business continue to grow and innovate.
The Financial Analyst will report to the CFO and play a key role in developing the KPIs and management reporting that will underpin the business. The Financial Analyst will also act as a business partner to a range of stake holders around the organisation including Sales, Marketing, Tech development and other operational teams. Therefore first rate communication and influencing skills are required.
The Financial Analyst will cover the following aspects as well as a wide range of ad hoc tasks:
- Design and implement management reports
- Track the P&L against various strategic goals
- Present detailed analysis and commentary to the senior management team
- Business partner with non-finance departments to drive performance
- Lead the budget/forecast process, engaging with all key stake holders
- Financial modelling, investment appraisal and scenario analysis
The ideal profile will be a fully qualified accountant (CIMA / ACCA or equivalent) with 3-5 years of experience. Therefore it is probably best suited to someone who is newly or recently qualified.
Experience of working within the Technology or Software sector or other related sectors would be beneficial. However, candidates who can demonstrate a clear desire to work in the Tech sector and an ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment will of course be considered.