Working within Prudential's Saving and Retirement business as the Finance Production Sponsor means becoming part of a brand with a global reputation and an exciting vision: to be the leader in helping customers achieve their long-term financial goals. If you're inspired to join us, and if you have the necessary qualities, then this could be the opportunity you've been looking for.
Finance Ambition Programme is transforming the ways of working in Prudential's Saving and Retirement Solutions Finance function. It is transforming the end to end processes enabled by new technologies. The programme is also responsible for accelerating the working day timetable for external reporting to meet the requirements of Solvency 2 and implementing IFRS 17, the new insurance accounting standard. We are looking for a Finance Production Sponsor to lead a large work stream with a portfolio of projects.
The Finance Production Sponsor will be responsible for redesigning the end to end processes from data capture, to closing the ledger and producing actuarial model outputs.
The role-holder's primary responsibilities will include:
- Leading, overseeing and directing the Finance Production Workstream for the programme.
- Ensure the programme delivers solutions that maintain a robust and controlled financial environment appropriate with system governance.
- Ensuring alignment with programme outcomes and strategic objectives.
- Accountable to control the budget allocated for the Workstream
- Ensure appropriate allocation of resources/SMEs to support delivery across the business area.
- Chairing the Workstream board
To be successful in this role we are looking for candidates with:
- Extensive knowledge of financial services regulatory and legislatory frameworks.
- Extensive knowledge of finance systems, processes and modelling capabilities.
- Extensive knowledge of life and pensions products, markets and competitors.
- Experience of leading a technical department, building organising and providing leadership for teams of specialists.
- Experience of managing virtual and direct teams
- Experience of leading a large scale transformation or change programme.
- A strong communication vision to gain support, motivate others and build a sense of shared propose.
- Ability to identify and anticipate potential concerns from key stakeholders and excellent stakeholder management
People who work at Prudential agree that ours is a great place to work with a brilliant team spirit. It's also an innovative, high-performing commercial environment that's totally focused on customers. And in a fast-changing world, you'll join an organisation that's leading the way in helping customers achieve their long-term financial goals.
At Prudential we work hard to create an environment that enables everyone to flourish and we actively encourage diversity across the business.