DIGITAL PRODUCT MANAGER (ECOMMERCE)
£50,000 + 25% PERFORMANCE BONUS POTENTIAL
This organisation is a household name in the UK and has a wide range of products which have been built through constant innovation and diversification of their existing and highly successful core offering. This role is to manage and grow the new verticals within their e-commerce suite as well as helping to scope out new potential markets they can diversify into
The company has been around for over 100 years and are a well known and recognised brand in the UK and abroad. They now have a strong presence in publishing, advertising, subscriptions, commerce and events. They have built their online presence since the mid 90's and paved the way for other companies in their market building an impressive portfolio and wide-reaching consumer reach across the content verticals.
If you were to be successful in your application for this Digital Product Manager (ECommerce), your responsibilities would include:
- Understanding the performance of the current business lines at a granular level
- Using your strong analytical skills to understand where the customer base is coming from as well as the drivers impacting performance and use the data to develop action plans to increase revenue and profitability
- Build and manage a full marketing schedule for the categories including digital and print adverts, events, etc
- Work with the partner organisations to maximise sales of existing products and also to build new products where gaps have been identified
- Forecasting, tracking and reporting on KPI's to the business and not only using data to identify areas for improvement but then developing a strategy and actively 'fixing the problem'
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
In order for your application for the Digital Product Manager (ECommerce) to be successful you will need;
- Strong experience managing a suite of products (ideally in the online space/in e-commerce)
- Excellent Analytical skills and the ability to compile reports and analysis, identify patterns and build a business case for trends
- Strong commercial understanding and experience taking responsibility for a P&L before
- Knowledge of Web Analytics tools such as Google Analytics and Adobe
- Experience working in a role managing multiple projects as well as working end to end from the identification of business issues, to the development of strategy and deployment of solution in a product based environment
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in this Digital Product Manager (ECommerce), role please apply via this site.
Google Analytics, Adobe, eCommerce, Digital Product Manager, Product, Analytics