Digital Analytics Manager
£45,000,000-£65,000 + Bonus
Lead omni-channel reporting & analytics via the Adobe Analytics suite for a market-leading telecoms business in this Digital Analytics Manager role, working across a growing digital estate which reaches 1 in every 2 homes in the UK.
As the Digital Analytics Manager, you will lead omni-channel reporting in Adobe Analytics across a vast & expanding digital estate, and present findings and recommendations to multiple stakeholders in the business to drive performance. You will be a proficient user of Adobe Analytics who is comfortable relaying findings back to implements & optimisation teams to improve end-to-end digital performance.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Extensive experience in web analytics from a reporting & insights perspective - ideally using the Adobe Analytics suite
- An interest in end-to-end digital performance
- Strong ability to engage in stakeholders, from both a commercial and technical standpoint
- £45,000-£65,000 (dependent on experience)
- Company Bonus of up to 20%
- Additional perks
HOW TO APPLY
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Adam Osborne at Harnham via the Apply link on this page
IBM, Coremetrics, Google Analytics, GA, Omniture, SiteCatalyst, Adobe Analytics, Analyst, Web, Digital, Online, Website, Financial Services, Finance, A/B, Test, Split, Multivariate, MVT, Tracking, Code, Tagging, Tags, Insight, Client, Agency, Management, Strategy, CRO, Conversion, Optimisation, Optimizely, Test and Target, Adobe Target, Maxymiser, VWO, Visual Website Optimiser