DEVOPS ENGINEER - Azure, PowerShell, Chef, Linux, Jenkins
£45,000 - £55,000 + Wide Benefits Package
This is a brand new DevOps role for a specialist company that works with a vast amount of data. They are recognised as one of the industry leaders in the UK, focusing on solution, billing and operating services for a plethora of IT, data and communication businesses across the country. Their pioneering product is massively in demand for these global clients, paving the way for next-generational services.
Because of this continued demand they are actively seeking a DevOps Engineer to join their culture rich, professional team in an idyllic part of the capital. There is career progression from the outset, and you can expect to be leading a team in the future.
Identified as a niche specialist in a vast market, their award-winning, advanced services are the go-to for international businesses. They are innovative, creative and trusted, boasting a strong professional workforce who are committed to a flawless product.
Aside from this they provide an exceptional culture. You will be warmly welcomed by diverse and dedicated colleagues. They really look to have an open environment where your opinion will be welcomed. Moreover you will receive a range of opportunities including flexibility, progression and investment in your office and training package.
As their DevOps Engineer you will be working on a variety of tasks and projects which includes:
- Working with a number of teams such as developers, operators and cloud experts
- Using Azure to automate and deploy
- Using PowerShell and Chef to automate code bases
- Working on Linux servers
- Maintaining and configuring software
- Using Jenkins for CI/CD
- Continuously training and upskilling for career progression and management
To be considered for this role you will need the following:
- Knowledge and experience with Azure in a commercial environment
- Hands on exposure to PowerShell and Chef
- Experience as a DevOps Engineer
- Understanding of CI/CD (Jenkins, TeamCity etc)
- Excellent communication
- Determination and ambition to grow your career