DBA- Tech Company!
£40,000 - £45,000 + Benefits
A technology start up are looking for a Database Administrator to join them in either their London offices. The company is looking for a bright and focused individual to be responsible for managing and maintaining their internal database, driving and supporting all data related processes. If you have strong SQL and/or database management skills this could be the role for you!
This is a vibrant tech start up with offices in both Birmingham and London, looking to bring on an experienced SQL coder. The company has rapidly increased from 22 to over 100 staff in the last couple of years with large growth target in place for this year! They are looking to further advance their Analytics function and are looking for a Developer or DBA with strong technical skills and a can do attitude. If you are looking for the opportunity to truly make a difference through your work and to kick start your career as a DBA, please get in touch!
THE ROLE - Database Administrator
As Database Administrator your responsibilities will include:
- Managing and maintaining MySQL database
- Making sure logic of database is adjusted to stay in shape, automating processes for Analytics team
- Creating adhoc tools to support Analytics team
- Communicating with technical and non technical stakeholders with all things regarding the database
You will need:
- Proven commercial experience using SQL for development or administration
- Extensive experience with SQL
- Positive/ Can do attitude
- ETL experience ideal but not required
HOW TO APPLY
In order to apply for this position, please do so via this site.
For information on this role or other roles in the BI Analytic market please get in touch with
ETL, SQL, Database, DBA, Database Administrator, MySQL, T-SQL, SSIS,SSAS