£60,000-£65,000 + Equity
Harnham are currently working with a start-up who are working on complex problems in the fashion space related to computer vision and recommendation.
The role will be to come in and use your machine learning/computer vision expertise to design algorithms which will allow the company to make personalised recommender systems for customers based on images alone.
There are exciting growth plans here, along with the opportunity to take ownership over the end-to-end production life cycle for Data Science. There has also been 2 awards won in the past year alone as well as a successful first investment round.
On a daily basis you will be:
- Researching machine learning algorithms for computer vision and image problems
- Working on complex projects with some of the biggest online retailers globally
- Research into the use of deep learning techniques in computer vision
SKILLS AND EXPERTISE
- An MSc/Ph.D or Post-Doc in Computer Science, Computer Vision, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Deep Learning etc.
- A strong knowledge of machine learning, applied to vision problems
- A passion for researching new techniques and pushing the boundaries within machine learning/vision
- The desire to take full ownership over a range of problems for the business
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, please submit your details using the Apply button on this page. Or for more information regarding other roles please contact Nick Mandella at Harnham.
Python, SQL, Tensorflow, Kaffe, Keras, Computer Vision, Deep Learning, Machine Learning, Data Scientist, Data Science, research, phd, post-doc, MSc.