Unicorn Tech Company - Healthcare sector
£80,000 + benefits
Harnham are currently recruiting for a Data Scientist with a unicorn start-up in the healthcare space who are currently changing the world with their revolutionary product.
This team are responsible for using machine learning and advanced techniques to challenge the way the business uses its data, optimising business processes and performance and helping their product reach millions across the globe.
After many successful funding rounds, they are once again looking to hire talented data scientists to help them on this mission.
On a daily basis you will be:
- Using advanced data science to optimise a number of business processes
- Challenging the status quo in the healthcare space
- Making healthcare more accessible for millions of people around the world
- Driving initiatives to support growth and increase revenues
- Experimenting with large data sets, formulating hypotheses and using your statistical/machine learning knowledge to generate insights
- Wearing many hats and working across a wide variety of business problems
SKILLS AND EXPERTISE
You must have:
- A proven experience in programming with Python (or R)
- An MSc or Ph.D. in a quantitative discipline (e.g. Maths, Stats, Computer Science, Physics etc)
- Knowledge of a database query language (SQL preferred)
- A passion for the healthcare sector and working in a fast-paced environment
In this role you could earn up to £80,000 + benefits.
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, please submit your details using the Apply button on this page. Or for more information regarding other roles please contact Nick Mandella at Harnham.
Python, SQL, Hadoop, machine learning, statistics, statistical analysis, Data Scientist, Data Science, Deep Learning, healthcare.