£40,000 to £80,000
This is your chance as a data scientist to join the most customer-focused and insight-driven insurance company in the industry! They are using their in-house expertise of data science and customer-first approach to build a great experience for their customers which is unique to them and innovative within their market. They have arguably the most skilled data science team in their market working on projects that they are pioneering within their industry! If you are a data scientist with strong academics and able to put customers at the heart of data strategies then apply now!
This insurance giant is leading the way in data and analytics within their market, their customer-first approach combined with an expertise from its employees in data science has enabled them to deliver insight-driven strategies to customers, creating a USP for the company in customer service and enhanced customer engagement throughout the business! If you're a data scientist looking to join a highly skilled team and work on innovative projects that are directing their market then this is the company for you!
As a data scientist you will be combining the three key pillars of the company to achieve results, data science expertise, customer-first thinking and business communication and influencing. You will be using your data science expertise to build projects that place customers at the heart of the objective and then proactively aim to communicate and influence the business with, your insights! As a data scientist your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Creating and delivering customer-first data science projects that aims to significantly enhance and measure commercial benefit for the customers.
- Identify new opportunities for extracting value from data sources to generate customer insight and understanding.
- Collaborating effectively with colleagues to identify and solve business problems.
- Building high-impact insights, models and recommendations for the business.
- Developing innovative data-driven approaches, methods and solutions to complex business problems.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
A successful data scientist will have the following:
- Minimum of MSc level degree in mathematical or programming-oriented subject e.g. Computer Science, Data Science, Statistics
- Expertise in statistics, machine learning or analytics.
- Strong programming expertise with at least Python, R or SQL.
- Be passionate about putting the customer first with commercial experience in doing this.
- Preferably, but not essentially, experience in big data sets e.g. Adobe Marketing Cloud, clickstream)
- £40,000 - £80,000 Salary (dependent on experience)
- Bonus (dependent on experience)
- Strong employee development and progression scheme for data scientists
- Holidays and Pension
HOW TO APPLY
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Luke Frost via the Apply Link on this page.