DATA AND REPORTING MANAGER
An exciting opportunity has arisen to work for one of the largest international media companies in the world! You will be part of their growing and well-established analytics team. You will be gathering data to report upon the performance of the business using SQL, Google Big Query, Tableau, Data Studio and Python. This is an incredible opportunity to work as part of a rapidly developing team with a large data-set, and gain exposure to see how an innovative utilises data.
This commercially driven media company with ever growing data demands and they need a data analyst to join their team. They are now looking to develop the integration of their data sources and are looking for someone to help liaise with key business areas, perform analysis and create reports using SQL, Tableau and Data Studio. It is the perfect opportunity to access lots of information and develop your analytical career to provide actionable insights.
As a Data & Reporting Manager, you're responsibilities will include:
- You will be the lead for the company's campaign reports
- Performing ETL processes to manage the data coming in from multiple data sources
- Querying and manipulating data using SQL
- Working with senior stakeholders to gather their requests
- Working on their Google Cloud Platform
Skills and requirements needed
- Strong commercial experience using SQL
- Experience building dashboards using a data visualisation tool
- Experience working with senior stakeholders and working with non-technical people
HOW TO APPLY
- Please register your interest by sending your CV to May Campbell via the Apply link on this page.