Data Quality Analyst - Information Management
Up to £65,000 + bonus + pension + benefits
An opportunity as a Data Quality Analyst for a leading consumer brand, leading key data quality and data governance projects. You will between the vast data function and the senior stakeholders of the business, defining key data quality processes and facilitating the completion of flagship data projects. The ideal candidate will have experience defining data quality process in previous roles and be keen to work with senior and c-suite stakeholders to major change projects related to data.
THE ROLE - DATA QUALITY ANALYST - INFORMATION MANAGEMENT:
* Establish, develop and embed a company-wide data quality framework and infrastructure
* Manage key stakeholders on data quality and data governance projects
* Developing a global data dictionary for the brand
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
To qualify for this Data Quality Analyst - Information Management role, you must have:
* Significant experience developing data quality frameworks, functions and processes
* Demonstrable experience of defining data standards and improving data quality on a large scale
* The ability to be a strong communicator, with strong stakeholder management skills.
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply, please do so via this site. For more information, reach out to Femi Akintoye at Harnham
Data Quality, Information Management, Data Governance, IDQ, Data, Insurance, Financial Services, Insurance