DATA PROTECTION OFFICER (CONTRACT)
£500 - £600 PER DAY, 3 MONTHS
An innovative Analytical Consultancy is working with a Large Media Organisation, developing a new data warehousing system, and require a Data Protection Officer to join the project. They're looking for someone to act as both an SME and a hands-on policy writer to plan out and set up the long-term data policy framework.
As a Data Protection Officer you will be assessing the current data policies and determining their validity within the new solution. You'll then be making necessary adjustments, writing new policies and setting up a framework for data protection long-term.
You can expect to be involved in the following;
- Liaising with senior stakeholders and the technical team to understand the data solution and policies in place
- Assessing the current data policies and how they effectively fit the company and their data solution
- Making recommendations and writing new data policy
- Designing a Data Policy Framework for the company to outline their long-term strategy towards Data Protection
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
The successful Data Protection Officer will have the following skills and experience;
- Experience acting in a consultative manner, assessing data policy and making recommendations
- Strong experience writing original data policy and designing frameworks in a large complex organisation
- A strong understanding of Data Warehousing principles and the way this affects data policy
Experience working within Media companies and dealing with the specific data governance issues surrounding that would also be helpful.
The successful Data Protection Officer will earn £500-600 per day for an initial 3 month period
HOW TO APPLY:
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Joseph Pyne via the Apply link on this page.