Data Governance Analyst - GDPR
Up to £50,000 + bonus + flexible working opportunities
An opportunity to become the second-in-command within a growing data governance team in West London. The team has been established by an ex-big 4 data governance consultant, and who is looking for a curious self-starter who is able to assist her in developing their data governance strategy. The ideal candidate will have experience engaging with stakeholders around a business to implement effective data governance processes.
THE ROLE - DATA GOVERNANCE ANALYST - GDPR:
* Engage with the wider business to implement the data governance strategy
* Ensure that the company is GDPR compliant by leading GDPR projects
* Expand the company's growing data governance function
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
To qualify for this Data Governance Analyst - GDPR, you must have:
* Vast amount of experience creating and implementing data governance strategies
* Been proactive in improving data governance awareness around business in past roles
* Excellent stakeholder engagement and management skills
* Ideally SQL querying and advanced Microsoft Excel skills
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply, please do so via this site. For more information, reach out to Femi Akintoye at Harnham.
Data Governance, GDPR, Stakeholder, SQL, Excel