Data Governance Analyst - Information Management
Up to £65,000 + bonus + pension + benefits
An opportunity as a Data Governance Analyst for a leading consumer brand, leading key data governance projects. You will between the vast data function and the senior stakeholders of the business, defining key data governance policies and process, whilst facilitating the completion of flagship data projects. The ideal candidate will be a strong communicator with experience defining data governance process and policies. You must be keen to work with senior and c-suite stakeholders during and exciting time for the company.
THE ROLE - DATA GOVERNANCE ANALYST - INFORMATION MANAGEMENT:
* Become a data governance subject matter expert across a major international brand
* Establish, develop and embed a company-wide data governance framework and infrastructure
* Manage key stakeholders on data quality and data governance projects
* Developing a global data dictionary for the brand
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
To qualify for this Data Governance Analyst - Information Management role, you must have:
* Significant experience developing data governance frameworks, functions and processes
* Demonstrable experience of defining data standards and improving data governance on a large scale
* The ability to be a strong communicator, with strong stakeholder management skills.
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply, please do so via this site. For more information, reach out to Femi Akintoye at Harnham
Data Quality, Information Management, Data Governance, IDQ, Data