- East Sussex
Data Compliance Manager, Sussex, £25,000-30,000
Our client have designed this brand new role to join their friendly and professional team. The successful Data Compliance Manager will be responsible for ensuring that all systems and paper records are correctly processed and stored and ensure that the company are compliant with the latest prevailing legislation. You will help to shape internal policy and procedures relating to data to ensure they are in agreement to GDPR. You will also review and update user guides, ensure staff are fully trained and deal with any requests for information.
The best suited Data Compliance Manager for the role will have:
- Very strong project management skills.
- Excellent IT skills and a good knowledge of different data sets and their storage/reporting requirements.
- High level of attention to detail with strong analytical skills.
- Good communication skills with the ability to build relationships at different levels in a business.
- Highly organised with good research and problem solving skills.
This is a really exciting new opportunity working with a brilliant organisation. If it sounds of interest to you then please send through your CV for consideration for the role, for more information please contact Jessica Rippin (firstname.lastname@example.org or 020 3031 2468).
Role: Data Compliance Manager
Annapurna IT are acting as an employment agency with regards to this vacancy. For the latest news, blogs, videos and events about technology transformation please visit: thebtn.tv.