Data Analyst - AI & Robotics
Up to £35,000 - £40,000 + Benefits
An award winning Tech Start up are looking for a fast thinking Data Analyst to join their team. This is a tech savvy business, with an excellent reputation, looking for a confident Analyst to generate actionable insight across a range of projects. If you are in your early career and looking to gain analytics exposure in a fantastic environment this could be the role for you.
This company have won two industry awards with an exciting and innovative business model. They are based in Cambridge with a modern, start up feel and flat structure where ideas are encouraged and supported. In this fast paced environment, you will have the opportunity to learn and develop your skillset, whilst utilising your SQL skills and gaining training and exposure in tools including Tableau and Python. The company has a fantastic culture, with regular social activities and a fantastic employee retention rate. If you are innovative, a self starter and looking to be a part of one of the up and coming influential companies in the UK, click below to apply!
THE ROLE - Data Analyst
As Data Analyst, your responsibilities will include:
- Liaising with both technical and non-technical stakeholders on all things data related
- Tackling problems confidently and presenting solutions
- Work with stakeholders to ensure reporting, insight and analysis processes are met
- Process, analyse and manipulate data sets using SQL
- Generating engaging reports and dashboards in Tableau (Training provided)
You will need:
- Proven commercial experience using SQL for data manipulation in a working environment
- Experience of working autonomously in commercial environment
- Degree in relevant subject
HOW TO APPLY
In order to apply for this position, please do so via this site.
For information on this role or other roles in the BI Analytic market please get in touch with Sandra Namatovu at
Reporting, Insight, Data, BI, Analytics, Analyst, SQL, BI, Business Intelligence, Data, Analyse, Programming, Data, Tableau, Qlikview, Python