An exciting opportunity has arisen to work within an evolving data team. You be responsible for using SQL to extract, manipulate and analysis large datasets and create dashboards using Qlikview and Qliksense. This is an incredible opportunity to work as part of a rapidly developing team with excellent training and be at the forefront of implementing advanced analytics.
This global real-estate company is rapidly growing and expanding. They have invested hugely within their analytics team and they are looking for a bright and creative individual to build the reports and analysis the online real-estate. This is an incredibly exciting time for the company and a great opportunity to be part of!
As a Data Analyst, your responsibilities will include:
- Gathering requirements from stakeholders
- Extracting, manipulating and analysing the data using SQL
- Building dashboards using Qlikview based on the business needs and requirements
- Problem solving and providing solutions to issues
- Making the data accessible for the entire business
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Degree in a quantitative subject
- Commercial experience using a data visualisation tool
- Experience using SQL
HOW TO APPLY
- Please register your interest by sending your CV to May Campbell via the Apply link on this page.