In this Optimisation Manager role, you'll be joining an innovative financial organisation, working to optimise platforms for both clients and consumers. You'll be joining a fast-paced organisation with a modern working culture. This is a great opportunity to develop within an expanding optimisation function.
As an optimisation analyst, you'll be responsible for end-to-end optimisation coverage and campaign management. In this role you will conduct and analyse A/B and MV tests, devising and executing end-to-end optimisation strategy. You will take a creative and innovative approach whilst working across multiple projects to optimise conversion rates across multiple platforms.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
As the successful optimisation lead, will have the following skills and experience:
- Extensive experience planning, conducting and analysing A/B and MV tests
- Strong abilities with Google or Adobe Analytics in a commercial environment
- Experience running and managing campaigns would be beneficial
- An interest in pushing the limits of analytics to optimise business performance
- £30,000-£40,000 (dependent on experience)
- Training on the Google Analytics 360 platform, Adobe Target and Oracle
- International travel opportunities
HOW TO APPLY
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Adam Osborne at Harnham via the Apply link on this page