Consultant - ECommerce Company
Up to £40,000 + Benefits
One of the largest e - commerce companies in the UK are looking for a fast thinking Analytics Consultant to join their team. This is a tech savvy business, with an excellent reputation, now looking to add to their team. You will be working within a well established Data function, to gather requirements, manage timescales and help external clients and stakeholders engage with the data. If you have a good understanding of data and used to working in a fast paced environment, this could be for you.
This company is one of the market leaders with a customer centric business model. They are based in Hertfordshire with modern, casual offices. In this fast paced environment, you will have the opportunity to exercise your stakeholder management skills and really help influence operational strategy, growth and process. If you are bright, with with relevant experience, ready to put your stakeholder management skills to use, click below to apply!
THE ROLE - Consultant
As Consultant, your responsibilities will include:
- Work exclusively with major FMCG brand as 'Sponsored' Analyst
- Liaising with both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Tackling problems confidently and present solutions
- Managing stakeholders timescale requests
- Work with stakeholders to ensure reporting, insight and analysis processes are met
- Working on several projects simultaneously
- Provide insight on product performance and help set strategy
You will need:
- Proven commercial experience in a working environment
- Degree in relevant subject
HOW TO APPLY
In order to apply for this position, please do so via this site.
For information on this role or other roles in the BI Analytic market please get in touch with Sandra Namatovu at
Reporting, Insight, Data, BI, Analytics, Analyst, BI, Business Intelligence, Data, Analyse, Data, Accountmanager, Consultant