Working within Prudential's Saving and Retirement business as a Consolidation Lead means becoming part of a brand with a global reputation and an exciting vision: to be the leader in helping customers achieve their long-term financial goals. If you're inspired to join us, and if you have the necessary qualities, then this could be the opportunity you've been looking for.
Finance Ambition Programme is transforming the ways of working in Prudential's Saving and Retirement Solutions Finance function. It is transforming the end to end processes enabled by new technologies. The programme is also responsible for accelerating the working day timetable for external reporting to meet the requirements of Solvency 2 and implementing IFRS 17, the new insurance accounting standard. The programme will last for 2 years.
We are looking for a Consolidation Lead who can drive the implementation of the consolidation tool, supporting the Finance Reporting workstream.
- Accountable for the successful delivery of engagement deliverables and client outcomes
- Provide structure and direction to the delivery of engagement activities.
- Build positive and collaborative relationships with senior client stakeholders
- Support senior management with internal operational management responsibilities for the team
- Lead practice development initiatives and provide guidance to junior members of the team on these initiatives
- Lead and/or contribute to formal training, knowledge sharing, networking activities for the team
- Act as informal career development mentors and coaches for junior members of the team
- Qualified Accountant
- System Implementation
- Cloud based technology systems
- Awareness and understanding of new IFRS 17 standards and requirements
- Previous Finance Transformation delivery experience
- Understanding of Insurance Finance operations and financial reporting processes
- Previous project delivery experience in regulatory, IFRS 17, Finance data & systems change programmes within Financial Services.
- General ledger and financial reporting systems
- Data architecture & integration
- Structured & Unstructured data management approaches
- Insurance Finance Data Model
- Insurance Chart of Accounts design
People who work at Prudential agree that ours is a great place to work with a brilliant team spirit. It's also an innovative, high-performing commercial environment that's totally focused on customers. And in a fast-changing world, you'll join an organisation that's leading the way in helping customers achieve their long-term financial goals.
At Prudential we work hard to create an environment that enables everyone to flourish and we actively encourage diversity across the business.