Job Title: Compensation Plan Design and United Kingdom Regulatory Specialist
Corporate Title: Vice President
Division: Human Resources
The Plan Design, Governance and Delivery team have global responsibility for group level compensation plan design and implementation of new plan proposals. In addition to the design of new plans, the team is responsible for the relevant due diligence (tax, legal, accounting, regulatory) working with other control functions within Deutsche Bank Group. Once a new plan has been designed and approved, with the appropriate governance framework in place, delivery of the compensation plans is managed through a sub-section of the team responsible for compensation plan delivery.
In addition to the global product line responsibilities outlined above, the team are also responsible for the full suite of compensation-related products for the United Kingdom (UK) and Ireland region, including ensuring our compliance with UK regulatory requirements.
- Representing Performance and Reward in a UK-wide project to define the Bank's UK regulatory responsibilities as they relate to remuneration matters
- Assisting in the design of a UK remuneration framework to sit within global framework and be compliant with UK regulatory requirements
- Managing the implementation and ongoing operation of/compliance with said responsibilities
- Collaborating globally to assess, design, implement, govern & change-manage the introduction of proposed or approved new compensation plans, or changes to existing compensation plans (including cash recognition, deferred cash, deferred equity and other types of compensation plan)
- Designing (and regularly reviewing or updating) communications, policy and supporting documentation to underpin new and existing compensation plans
- Managing various oversight and governance activities in relation to existing compensation plans, particularly in the UK
- Developing in-depth knowledge of new and existing compensation plans, to become a subject matter expert and specialist advisor who can provide guidance to Human Resources (HR) (including the various Performance and Reward delivery functions based in Birmingham where relevant), to other control functions and to Divisional contacts
- Participating in and partnering on a range of ad hoc projects and initiatives within Plan Design and Structure, Performance and Reward and Human Resources
Skills & Qualifications:
- Solid understanding and experience of UK regulatory requirements as they relate to remuneration matters
- In-depth working knowledge of compensation topics
- Experience of project management
- Relationship management, negotiating and consulting skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience of working in a global/matrixed environment
- Professional qualification in tax, legal and/or accountancy is beneficial
Our values define the working environment we strive to create - diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Please visit https://www.db.com/cr/en/our-people/diversity--management.htm to find out more about diversity and inclusion at Deutsche Bank