CLOUD PLATFORM ENGINEER - AWS, GCP, Linux, CI/CD, Programming, Kubernetes
£45,000 - £65,000 + BENEFITS
If you are looking for a fast paced, tech orientated business that works with advanced tools then this role provides just that. Part of the 1000 strong technical division of a leading UK supermarket, this business is a household name that prides itself on flawless delivery and advanced projects. This role is a fantastic opportunity to bolster your skills and CV. Working on a hybrid cloud platform, managing pipelines and CI/CD tooling, this role is both diverse and rewarding. Your aim will be to ensure the platform is resilient, secure, and scalable, to support their national operations.
As a FTSE 100 Index company they are well established, and because of their continuous growth they are looking at expanding their workforce. Their tech sector interacts with a huge amount of data, and are widely regarded as experts in their field. They are also renowned for an excellent culture, both for their employee welfare and working environment.
- Advanced and challenging projects
- Exceptional opportunity for career growth and personal development
- Fantastic working environment, offices and culture
As a Cloud Platform Engineer you will be:
- Playing a crucial role in projects, both independently and in a team
- Focusing on developing, designing, and maintaining their hybrid platform (AWS, Google, Azure)
- Ensuring their platform is resilient, secure, and scalable
- Managing the deployment of pipelines and software cycles
- Working on their Linux server
- CI/CD tooling with Jenkins or Bamboo
- Collaborating with other teams in the business
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
To be a successful Cloud Platform Engineer you will need:
- Past programming experience (Python, Java, Bash, Ruby, Go, etc)
- Hands on Linux experience in a commercial environment
- A strong Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) ability
- A really strong and positive attitude for learning
However, if you have similar skills then please get in touch.
- Experience with container orchestration (Docker and Kubernetes)
- Agile methodologies and Scrum experience
Flexible Working is also offered.
Please register your interest by sending your CV to William Thomson via the Apply link on this page.