Global organisation undergoing enterprise change are seeking a Change and Engagement Manager on a contract to perm basis. This role will be responsible for developing and delivering employee communications for business change programmes and initiatives. The role will be well placed to operate at all levels across the organisation, to bring their vision to life and inspire teams. Based in Nottingham, three months inital contract £300-350 per day.
- Design, lead and plan communication strategy covering a range of business change campaigns, projects, services, messages, audiences and channels.
- Partner with key parts of the business to drive improved communications and engagement
- Coaching change managers and other business facing programme members in the relevant style and tone of voice, to ensure that message land with impact
- Partnering with senior leaders and key stakeholders, offering best practice communications guidance and support
- Providing continual feedback and measurement to track progress against clear objectives and milestones
- You will have a strong communications and engagement profile having supported on a large scale change programs previously - ideally with technology/ data driven programs
- You will have a previously provided change comms for an organisational design program
- Candidates with a financial background will be highly regarded
- Your style will be hands on and proactive with a creative flair
If this opportunity sounds of interest to you then please send through a copy of your CV for consideration for the role. Brittany Newell is the Consultant handling this role.
Annapurna Recruitment is acting as an employment agency with regards to this vacancy. For the latest news on business transformation please visit: thebtn.tv.