What we're looking for:
We're looking for a Change Communications & Capability Manager to lead the ongoing development of a flexible and adaptable change capability strategy and framework within DLG to transform the way change is delivered across the whole organisation. You'll be an expert in change management methodologies and approaches, understanding the people impact of change. Having experience of working on numerous large scale, enterprise wide change programmes, you'll be an excellent communicator and the ability to build effective, collaborative relationships with colleagues.
Who you'll be working with:
Are you excited at the prospect of joining a newly formed function?
We're at the inception of creating a new PMO function that's designed to increase efficiency, provide an exemplary service to all that require its support, and continue to deliver our portfolio of change initiatives across DLG. In an ever-changing and complex environment, we need to be equipped to handle uncertainty and the PMO function in Enterprise Change will be at the forefront of driving our business forward!
What you'll be doing:
- Own the development and ongoing evolution of the change capability framework, developing consistency and common standards across the group
- Create mechanisms to regularly perform skills assessments, ensuring we have a way to measure capability across DLG as a whole
- Lead the development of a strategic implementation roadmap, identifying key areas of change capability gaps, particularly focussing on agile methodologies and practices
- Own and manage the stakeholder communication strategy, increasing the level of change communication and engagement capability.
- Develop ongoing learning programmes for developing our change capability
What we'll give you:
Come join us and you'll find yourself in the middle of one of the fast paced teams in the business, with autonomy and exposure to industry leaders on huge household brand names.
We're always encouraging internal development and you'll have access to loads of learning opportunities, events and conferences to build your industry knowledge. DLG reached number 35 on Glassdoor's top places to work in 2018, because of our working culture, dedication and passion for developing our colleagues; a place where you can truly build a long-lasting career!