£35,000 - £40,000 + bonus + benefits
This is great opportunity to work with a reputable publisher as a Campaign Manager within their UK offices, whereby you will be responsible for monitoring online ad campaigns. If you have an ad ops or programmatic background on the publisher side and are looking for the next step; this role is well suited.
Sitting in a global umbrella group, this publisher has a wide audience reach and focuses on delivering suitable and targeted ads to its consumers across multiple platforms. Despite this, it still retains a 'start-up' feel aside from its rapid growth over the last few years.
As a Campaign Manager, you will be responsible for the end to end campaign management. As such, you will analyse the inventory, traffick and optimise the campaigns to ensure the required revenue is generated. In addition, you will guarantee that direct programmatic and PMP campaigns are delivered.
The Campaign Manager will also liaise with internal stakeholders on a regular basis, to ensure SLA's are achieved. Post implementation you will report on the effectiveness of the campaign. Thus, the key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Audience segmentation and generating insights on potential consumers
- Manage and traffick ad campaigns through DFP
- Optimise such campaigns to maximise ROI
- Liaise with internal stakeholders to guarantee direct programmatic campaigns are delivered
- Report on effectiveness through Google Data Studio and Tableau
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
The successful Campaign Manager will have:
- An undergraduate degree
- Commercial experience in a similar role within a publisher, working extensively with ad servers such as DFP
- Managed multiple high-profile projects at once in line with the SLA's
- Client or stakeholder management
- Managed the end to end process of ad campaigns
- £35,000 - £40,000 plus bonus + benefits
- Work for a reputable publisher with industry experts
HOW TO APPLY
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Francesca Harris via the Apply link on this page.
N.B. This client does not offer sponsorship to candidates unauthorised to work in the UK.