Business Analyst/Product Owner - Global Cloud Based Tech Company - Central London
My client are a leading cloud based technology company. They are looking for a Business Analyst/Product Owner to work on their mobile and web platforms. You will be expected to work with appropriate stakeholders to agree business capabilities that will be delivered by applications and corresponding systems.
You will be expected to coach development teams in translating business needs into measurable work products, that will deliver and support the agreed capabilities for business objectives.
The successful candidate will help development teams agree achievable sprint plans, and work with Scrum Master to monitor delivery and keep stakeholders informed. Therefore a Scrum Product Owner or Scrum Master Certification is desirable.
- Engage with stakeholders to identify business priorities and manage expectations
- Agree business requirements with appropriate subject matter experts and stakeholders
- Champion iterative development with stakeholders; encourage their engagement with development progress and seek feedback
- Help development teams to plan the work needed to deliver against identified priorities and requirements
- Encourage iteration over perfection when helping teams to plan development
- Coach development teams on good practice in writing user stories with testable acceptance criteria
- Work with development teams to estimate the highest priority items in the product backlog
- Help development teams to agree achievable sprint plans
- Work with Scrum Master to monitor delivery and keep stakeholders informed
If you think this is you, please reply with your CV!