Our Client, a FTSE 100 Property Company, have an excellent 8 month temporary opening to join their well established, vibrant team in the West End of London. The successful applicant will have a business analysis background, be self-motivated and enjoy working in a collaborative, dynamic and fast-paced environment.
They are currently in the process of implementing a new ERP system. This project will include;
- Contributing to the business case by evaluating the project documentation eg Requirement Traceability Matrix, Solution Design Document and Project Initiation Document
In addition to this, you will be heavily involved in driving Finance Transformation. You'll be working closely with Business Analysts and Subject Matter Experts to map a current and future state view of people, processes and platforms as well as performing gap analysis.
- Interacting directly with end users and key stakeholders to gather, document and assess business and functional requirements through a variety of methods
- Mapping "as is" and "to be" end-to-end processes, performing gap analysis, providing insight into future state best practice and recommending options for consideration
- Accurately referencing high-level business processes to underlying requirements (and vice versa)
- Attending project meetings and following up actions in a timely manner
Skills and Experience:
- Hands-on exposure to agile way of working including team backlogs, daily stand-ups and retrospectives
- Experience in steering financial system implementations in a complex business or industry
- Proficient user of collaboration tools (e.g. Confluence, Jira, SharePoint, Teams)
- Relevant post-graduate qualifications (e.g. PMP, Prince2, Scrum)
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience working as a Business Analyst