£60,000 + Benefits
One of the Largest Retail Banks in the UK is looking for an Analytics Manager to join them in London! You will be managing a small team responsible for maintaining and preparing large datasets for their Credit risk function using a mixture of SQL & SAS. It's an excellent opportunity to make a noticeable difference in one of the most well-known brands nationally.
THE ROLE - Analytics Manager
As Analytics Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Liaising with both technical and non-technical stakeholders from C-Level down to gather requirements and deliver data analysis and reporting solutions
- Analyse a range of datasets and prepare them using SQL/ SAS, VBA and Excel
- Managing a team of Analysts and Developers
- Working on several projects simultaneously
You will need:
- Strong skills in SQL or SAS
- Experience within the financial sector
- Degree in relevant subject
HOW TO APPLY
In order to apply for this position, please do so via this site.
For information on this role or other roles in the BI Analytic market please get in touch with Sandra Namatovu at
SQL, Excel, VBA, Data, Analyst, Reporting, BI, Analytics, SAS, Finance, Bank