Ad Operations Manager - Programmatic
£60,000 - £65,000 + benefits
A fantastic client -side opportunity to work with a reputable travel corporation as an Ad Operations Manager, whereby you will be responsible for the end to end process of the campaigns. If you have a strong technical ad ops background but are commercially savvy and are looking for career progression, then this is a well-suited opportunity.
This reputable travel corporation utilises the data it has on its audiences to sell such inventory to their external partners. As such, are focused on obtaining and targeting the correct audiences for its partners, to optimise their ROI.
As an Ad Operations Manager, you will lead the Ad Ops and programmatic vertical, as such will be responsible for the end to end process of Ad Ops campaigns. Essentially, the successful candidate will need to oversee the Ad Server set up and generate PMP campaigns across multiple verticals.
As such, will need to manage and understand their audience data in order to upsell such inventory to the relevant partners.
- Set up and optimise Ad Servers
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to ensure audience targeting is effective to maximise revenue
- Manage and upsell PMP campaigns
- Troubleshoot any technical and creative issues
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
The successful Ad Operations Manager will have:
- An undergraduate degree
- Extensive commercial experience working on the publisher side or within a media agency
- A strong Ad Ops background, with media tagging and trafficking
- Experience buying and selling inventory, as such will have monetised audience data through the setup of PMP campaigns
- Liaised with clients and internal stakeholders extensively
- Been a pre-sales point of contact for any technical queries
- £60,000 - £65,000 plus benefits
- Work for a reputable travel corporation with industry experts
HOW TO APPLY
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Francesca Harris via the Apply link on this page.