Ad Operations Executive
£25,000 - £30,000 + bonus + benefits
Do you want to lead a new ad operations vertical within an established entertainment company? I have a great opportunity for a Ad Operations Executive who will be responsible for the end to end management of digital ad campaigns.
Sitting in a global umbrella group, this publisher has a wide audience reach and focuses on delivering suitable and targeted ads to its consumers across multiple platforms. Despite this, it still retains a 'start-up' feel aside from its rapid growth over the last few years.
As an Ad Operations Executive, you will be responsible for the end to end process of clients' campaigns, as well as be involved in the testing, implementation, trafficking and optimisation stages. Post-implementation, you will be required to audit the performance of such campaign and derive insights from this to improve ROI. Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Planning, setting up and trafficking ads through DFP or AppNexus
- Create and QA conversion tags and pixels where applicable
- Being the technical point of contact for internal stakeholders and clients direct throughout the process
- Pinpoint and resolve technical issues, as well as report on the effectiveness post implementation
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
The successful Ad Operations Executive will have:
- An undergraduate degree
- Commercial experience in a similar role within an agency or publisher, working extensively with ad servers such as DFP or AppNexus
- Good knowledge and experience working with Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- £25,000 - £30,000 plus bonus + benefits
- Work for a reputable publisher with industry experts
HOW TO APPLY
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Francesca Harris via the Apply link on this page.
N.B. This client does not offer sponsorship to candidates unauthorised to work in the UK.