The BTN is delighted to host its first virtual ERUPT this year, in partnership with Elements Talent Consultancy, focussing on ‘Innovation Beyond Survival’.
2020 proved tumultuous, and many organisations were forced to change the way that they operated in order to survive. Putting this challenging year behind us, we look to the future opportunities afforded by the new world of work. Hiring functions need to stay ahead of the game in order to compete with new challengers in the battle for talent. Though the game remains the same, the table has shifted and, rather than resist this, talent teams need to find innovative ways to win.
During this virtual event our expertly curated speaker panel will be sharing:
- How talent functions at the leading businesses have adapted the way that they engage with potential hires
- How EVP’s have been amended in order to remain competitive and better resonate with new ways of working
- How to adapt employee lifecycles to improve employee stickiness for existing team members
- How to master virtual onboarding in order to provide the perfect employee experience for new hires
This live, interactive panel session will be a chance to engage with some of the brightest thought leaders from some of the fastest-growing and most exciting organisations, which are now confirmed as:
- Jessie Danyi - Head of People at Pleo
- Laura Pettitt - Global Head of Talent at WorldRemit
- Eunice Clement-Tweedie - Senior Director, Global Talent Acquisition at LEGO Group
- Nick Short - Talent Acquisition Lead (UK&I) at Siemens
- Daniel Goldstein - CEO & Founder at Elements Talent Consultancy
Simply click the link below to register