The event in Berlin brought about 3 key takeaways and for this panel-led session, we will be looking to build on those points and delve deeper into some of the challenges that organisations need to understand to encourage hiring excellence in tech talent.
- Recruiters need to understand exactly what they're looking for within a role and how they search for the right people to fit the organisation's needs as well as wants.
- Transparency is key as it creates a concept of trust between the organisation, employees and recruiters. If this is broken to start with retention will be difficult as employees may have been hired based on false pretences.
- Continuous learning and understanding on the side of the recruiter are integral. By understanding the niche requirements of a team, organisation or role, the recruiter can create excellence in the way they hire.
How can you leverage the talent you already have internally to take advantage of digitally savvy employees and how do you integrate the tech talent into the core of your organisation as you strive to become digitally native.
The panel speakers confirmed are:
- Isabella Jakobs - Director People Attraction - Flixbus / Previously Amazon
- Kerstin Rothermel - VP People & Organization - Flixbus
- Andreas Gerst - Chief Technology Officer - EQS
- Mustafa Isik - CEO and Co-Founder - Kerngedanke / Previously Bayrischer Rundfunk
- Erkan Kasap - Head of Engineering - Ottonova
- Jasenko Dizdarevic - Head of Platform Engineering & Operations, ProsiebenSat.1 Technology Solutions GmbH (Ein Tochterunternehmen des ProsiebenSat.1 Media SE)
- Jörg Bolender - Global, Recruitment Quality & Training at ATOS
The panel will be chaired by James Ballard, Founder of the BTN & Annapurna Recruitment.
The event is free to attend and there will be drinks & refreshments.
Simply register your details on the form below and someone from the BTN will be in touch.