The TTN hosted an event on DevOps on Wed 25th November at Traveltech Labs, London.
The night was focused on 'Defining Devops: Development, Operations or More?' and was hosted by Dan Hardiker & Daniel Bryant.
Dan Hardiker (@dhardiker / @adaptavist) Bio:
Chief Evangelist at Adaptavist
• Helps companies build & use software better
• Worked with organisations of all shapes and sizes over the years
• Has been commercially involved in the technology industry for over 20 years, with a strong background in software development
• Runs conferences and tech events for kids
Daniel Bryant (@danielbryantuk / @opencredo) Bio:
Chief Scientist at OpenCredo
• Technical/digital transformation
• Java, Golang, CI/CD, DevOps
• Microservices, cloud and containers
• Maintainer of muservicesweekly.com
• London Java Community Associate
• Conference regular: QCon, Devoxx, JAX
• InfoQ Editor, DZone MVB, Voxxed
Dan Hardiker's presentation was titled:
"50 Shades of Devops: Shattering your Illusions"
Daniel Bryant's presentation was titled:
"Defining DevOps: Concepts, Technology and Automation. Oh yeah, and People"
Opencredo & Daniel Bryant put together a blog on the night: