In the latest video for The BTN with a focus on Process, Andrew Johnson speaks about the importance of humans in the digital transformation process.
Andrew, a business improvement professional, begins with a brief introduction as to what he believes has changed over the years with regards to digital transformation. He then begins to look at the detail behind why humans are so important within the digital process as he runs through 5 pillars which he believes are key to the transformational piece:
- The personal aspect
- The impatient culture
- The voice of the customer
Andrew Johnson is an independent professional with a successful corporate ‘big 4’ consultancy heritage who now helps clients wrestling with operational conundrums and potential improvement opportunities.
- MSc Business Information Technology - BNU
- BSc [Hons] Business - The University of Buckingham
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt
- Diverse industry experience
- Finance / Automotive / Pharma / Telecoms / Nuclear
- Strategic engagements in global corporations facilitating unified leadership team perspectives resulting in target operating model recommendations.
- Business process facilitation and coaching engagements providing support and guidance.
- Unlocking ongoing operational savings and portfolios of change to practically deliver/sustain.
Having become an independent Andrew is enjoying the freedom to challenge and ability to engage with clients directly working as part of their leadership teams on interim basis.