Everyone is speaking about how to engage and attract the best technology talent, especially within an ever-increasingly digital world.
However, what can organisations do to keep their talent? The employee lifecycle doesn't stop after the hiring and onboarding so is this the time for organisations to shift their focus to retaining the talent they have at their disposal already.
As the topic of retaining tech talent is often neglected in comparison to other topics, Annapurna Erupt is hosting a virtual round table on the issue.
The session will look at the following points of interest:
- Retention starts with recruiting: Candidate Experience during the recruiting process and creating a lasting impression on candidates
- Making Onboarding count: What benefits retain tech talent? Do they show ongoing value?
- Flexibility in work schedules: How to develop a flexible and remote offering to find the candidates for hard-to-fill jobs?
- Learning and development: How and why to embrace online on-demand talent models?
- Atmosphere and culture: How to promote a culture of learning to retain tech talent? How can we move towards a candidate-first and employee-first company culture?
Join fellow senior leaders across Talent and Recruitment in a relaxed and open discussion to find new ways to innovate.
The session will run from 5pm-6pm CET
Simply sign up using the below form and someone from the team will be in touch with further details.