Innovation is at the forefront of everyone's mind, especially within business, but how can organisations embrace innovation for long-term success.
Johnson is an R&D Innovation conference based in Paris, France in June covering a wide variety of topics, synergising the key points from each to provide overall change related learnings for the attendees.
Speakers like Benjamin Evans (Inclusive Design Leaders at AirBnB), Danielle Winandy (Chief Innovation Officer at BNP Paribas), Caroline Gorski (Director of Global Ecosystem and Partnering at Rolls Royce), and Jane Buck (Global Director, Innovation Lab and Digital Accelerator at Unilever) will discuss some key topics including:
- Generating value from data
- Developing your strategic design
- Putting your client at the R&D strategy
- How to scale up your innovation models
- Aligning 'people, process, technology' for one transformation
- Creating a business model that takes advantage of new business models
Throughout the conference, there are days specifically dedicated to women in innovation, TED-style talks, 'Think Together' discussion-based sessions, creative learning 'Brain Date' sessions and Round table based sessions to stimulate collective thinking. The Women in Innovation focus is on 5th June.
If you're interested in attending, sign up here.