The BTN is delighted to partner with the 5th annual conference on HR Analytics, Workforce Planning and Employee Insight.
People Analytics World has become a prominent must-attend event for anyone in the world of data-driven HR.
No longer the preserve of a handful of technology leaders, People Analytics is now becoming an essential requirement for HR across all industries. Business leaders are demanding that HR rethinks how it makes decisions, reskills for the age of data, and retools in order to provide the descriptive and predictive insight necessary to maintain a competitive edge.
The event has some world-class international speakers on the lineup, which include:
- David Green - Global Director People Analytics at IBM
- Swati Chawla - Global Head, HR Analytics, Strategy & Planning at Syngenta
- Carol Mimon Cohen - Global Head of Executive Talent & Leadership Development at Cognizant
- Peter Howes - VP Workforce Planning & Analytics at SAP
- Subhadra Dutta - Head of People Analytics at Twitter
- Jordan Pettman - Global Head of People Data, Analytics & Planning at Nestlé
- Laurence Collins - Lead Partner, Workforce Analytics at Deloitte
- Oliver Kasper - Director HR Processes, Systems & Analytics at Swarovski
- Vanessa Lammers - Director Global People Analytics & Insights at Nestlé Waters
- Steve Bianchi - SVP People & Organisation at (former) Zalando
- Max Blumberg - Visiting Professor at University of Leeds Business School
The BTN can offer all our members 20% off for the event using the discount code 'BTN20'.
Location: Queen Elizabeth II Centre, Broad Sanctuary, Westminster, London SW1P 3EE