MERIT brings together corporate leaders, executive education directors, and people development experts from various industries. This is the place to be for those who would like to share current challenges, hands-on experience, and innovative practices in a boutique setting.
In Manchester, there will be speakers from diverse areas of HR such as leadership, diversity and inclusion, and employee engagement to discuss, brainstorm, challenge, and advocate the benefits of an intrapreneurial culture. You will join a stimulating journey to explore different concepts – from the creation of the right mindset to building an intrapreneurial culture – thanks to the experience and inspiration brought by our presenters.
Benefit from this one-day event where you will gain actionable insights into the latest trends in human resource management and people development.
• Meet world-class speakers and get inspired from some of the best in the field
• Benchmark the industry and learn about the latest developments
• Create strategic partnerships with other educational institutions and suppliers
The conference will have speakers such as:
- Jeremie Brecheisen - Senior Managing Consultant at Gallup
- Addie van Rooij - VP, People Operations at Hewlett Packard
- Michael Gower - Learning, Talent Development & Workforce Planning at Philip Morris International
- Agnieszka Kral - Talent & Learning Global HR at ING
- Ben Whitter - Founder & CEO at Employee Experience Institute
- Chris Pether - CEO at Peoplesmart
- Trevor Merriden - Senior Learning Evangelist at Merriborn Media
- Alex Kotsos - HR Director at Brown Bag Films