MERIT will be organizing its European Summit on 18 September in Paris.
It will gather 50 C-level HRs, corporate L&D decision-makers, and executive education directors from Europe to discuss a theme that is more pertinent than ever: “Rethinking Learning in a Connected World”.
Co-hosted by LinkedIn, this free corporate learning experience is an opportunity to personally exchange ideas and strategies with leaders in the field.
The BTN has got access to a handful of exclusive complimentary passes for BTN members, that are applicable for C-level corporate decision-makers interested in unleashing their human capital and achieving their strategic learning objectives. Simply get in touch with Daniel Smith on email@example.com to register your interest.
Summit speakers include:
- Chris Pether, Founder and Managing Direct at People Smart
- Jeremie Brecheisen, Senior Managing Consultant at Gallup
- Laurent Hamel, Chief Learning Officer at Microsoft
- Philippe Gerbelot-Barillon, Head of Linkedin Learning France at Linkedin
- Sylvie Pappillon, VP International Learning at Thales
This offer is available on a first-come, first-serve basis and holds a face value of 1550€, full-price pass.