The BTN is delighted to present this BTN virtual roundtable event for HR professionals which will be both a discussion and knowledge exchange.
The current crisis brought about by the COVID-19 Pandemic has brought with it some strong challenges for HR and the Recruitment world. It's safe to say most of us, if not all, have never faced such a situation in our lifetime. There is no manual on how to deal with the current situation. Therefore, The BTN is hosting an HR roundtable Event (via Video of course) where we can exchange knowledge, ideas and feelings on the current situation.
To provide solutions to some of the legal questions and provide a deeper understanding of the people implications, Lutz Hoheisel (Partner at Squire Patton Boggs) and Alper Kaufer (Senior Associate at Squire Patton Boggs) will be in attendance.
The agenda for discussion with be around / topics to be discussed:
- How has COVID-19 affected your organisation?
- What help is there and how have you made use of this?
- Questions around short-time working (Kurzarbeitergeld)
- The use of the home office and the impact of remote working
- What has your organisation done to keep employee engagement high during these times?
- And much more...(open to discussion).
Please simply register your details via the below form and someone from the team will be in touch