High performing teams consistently show high levels of collaboration, innovation and deliver consistent results.
This event will be held in Chelmsford, Essex.
Rarely are great business accomplishments the work of one individual. High performing teams are essential to achieving outstanding organisational performance especially during periods of uncertainty and change. Successful teams have a shared goal and an understanding of how each team member's strengths can make that goal a reality. When they are committed and engaged they deliver high-level performance, solve problems and are open to new ideas and change.
With over 100 years experience working with a diverse range of businesses, we are inviting you to this 2-hour seminar so we can show you practical and effective ways to build a high performing team.
You will learn how to:
- Recognise the leader’s role as a motivator
- Develop greater awareness of the needs that drive people
- Align individual motivations with organisational goals
- Capitalise on individual strengths to take teams to higher levels of performance
- Realise the impact recognition has on morale and retention
Who Should Attend
This event is for Directors, Partners, Business Owners and Senior Managers who are responsible for team performance
Location: TBC (Chelmsford, Essex)
The BTN brings you this event as part of its partnership with Dale Carnegie